Below shows a list of industry contacts which have been made, established and maintained throughout the creation of the first edition of The Industry magazine, in particular.
Below are a list of people who I have interviewed, contacted or collaborated with for the first issue of this magazine and whom I plan on keeping in touch with throughout the course of my professional practice and career. Contacts have also been noted that have allowed exhibitions to take place.
- Nicole Takamoto
- Charlotte Stacey
- Kyoko Muramatsu at Vogue Japan
- Kimmy Fukuda at Vogue Japan
- Stephane Alexandre and Amy O’Brian (photography) at Milk and Honey
- Tam Dexter
- (Anon at) ASOS
- Media Centre at ASOS
- Anon Model
- Anonymous Survey Participants
- Contributors for ‘Selfie’ feature of the Issue 01
- Talia White
- Nadine LeBlond
- Bobbi Rae
- Samantha Ravndahl
- Justin McFarlin at The Print Academy
- Bay Backner
- Kirsty Carver at LCA
This is working toward objective:
3. To work with and interview those both actively working in the Fashion and Beauty Industries, and those on a consumer/follower/user basis, to compare behaviours and perspectives in relation to body image and self-perceptions.